Your use of Edeventz Website (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website services. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Edventz and these terms and policies constitute your binding obligations with Edventz.
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to register on the Website by providing Registration Data using the computer systems or during marketing events. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Edventz.
1. The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and the information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose
2. The Website is currently operating on beta testing mode, and we are receiving feedback from users on website usage. At any time during the beta testing phase, we will not be responsible and liable for the delivery or non delivery of the services, nor any direct or indirect loss as a result of User's actions
3. Our Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of other sites
4. In order to enhance our services we may carry out regular updates on the Website. As the User of the Website, you agree to accept all the changes whatsover are made on the website
5. Edventz does not guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. Edventz may suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action
6. You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you
7. You are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website
8. Edventz is not responsible for any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system while using the Website
To avail of and use the Website and its services, the user will have to register on edventz.com.
As part of the registration process the user agrees to provide Edventz with current, complete and accurate registration information (the "Registration Data") as prompted to do by the Website and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If the user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Edventz has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then Edventz has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your account and refuse to provide you with further access. The user shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. The user has to intimate Edventz immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of the account or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the user's password
We may collect personal information when you sign up as a subscriber/customer, request for a service, ask for some information, provide feedback, use the service etc. This information is collected by us in order to provide you with efficient customer service and we shall not disclose it to any third party without your prior permission, unless we are required to do so by law. Occasionally we may solicit additional information from you through the use of optional questionnaires
Edventz reserves its right to refuse service, restrict, suspend, terminate the user's account; Terminate this agreement; Terminate or suspend your access to the Website; Move, or remove any product or service that is available on or through the Website; Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account; Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Website at any time, in its sole discretion with or without cause, and with or without any prior notice. Upon such termination or suspension, the user ceases to have any right forthwith to use Edventz.com. Once the user's registration or the services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the user has stored on the Website may not be retrieved later
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. While sending electronic communications to you, we do not take any responsibility or liability in case of delays or non delivery of the messages due to technical reasons.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
Edventz reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Policies, and recommends that you visit it often. Any changes to the Terms & Policies will be updated on the website